When some of the podcast group attended the Microsoft Exchange Conference (MEC), we wore black shirts with our twitter name and QR code on them. We had a lot of people stop us and say they were listeners and thanking us for doing the podcast. We even had some vendors show interest. So, when it came time to think about Lync Conference (“LyncCon” as I like to call it), we figured we needed to do even more. So we thought we’d try and record an episode from the expo floor, and to draw interest, we’d get some gear to giveaway. Well, what started out as a single snowflake is now an avalanche. We currently have more than 40 items to give away, including gear from Plantronics, Snom, DigiCert, EventZero, Kemp, F5, BusyLight, Lifesize, and others. From physical gear to software and services. And the list keeps growing.
So, here’s what you need to know to be eligible.
- You must be present to win. The group does not have funds to ship items, so if you’re not there for the drawing, we’ll draw another name.
- Only one prize per person.
- We reserve the right to forward your contact information to the prize provider (vendor) if you win.
Seems simple enough, right? So how do you enter?
- During the conference and related events, find one of the podcast crew wearing one of our black shirts:
- Hand them your printed business card (hand written cards don’t count). Your business card MUST contain your name and either your email address or phone number. And the name on the card must match your conference badge name (you can’t hand in cards for coworkers).
The drawing will likely be held Thursday around lunch time in the expo hall at the Unify2 booth (booth #10), although we’re still working out the details.