Episode 28 is now available. See the summary below for more information. Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.
||Episode 28: The UCArchitects – Live from DevConnections in Las Vegas
- MEC is back – registration is now open, so get signing up! What might await those thinking of going? And with MEC, is there still a gap in the market for conferences like Exchange Connections?
- Where is the place for on-premises Exchange long-term and how does this affect the Exchange-centric IT pro? What kind of skills will they need in 2-5 years time?
- Is there a need for top level training and certification for Exchange?
- Product quality – Is is Exchange a victim of it’s own success?
- Exchange in the public cloud. Amazon Web Services have released a guide on deploying Exchange on AWS. Does this give more choice to organizations?
- Questions from the audience
||Michael Van Horenbeeck and Johan Veldhuis
||Tony Redmond (Exchange MVP),Greg Taylor (Microsoft), Jeff Mealiffe (Microsoft) and John Rodriguez (Microsoft)
||Andrew Price and the Penton/DevConnections Engineers
Listen to the podcast immediately using the player below
Download This Episode
Download the mp3: Episode 28: The UCArchitects – Live from DevConnections! (01:09:38)
Subscribe to the Podcast
Zune zune://subscribe/?The UC Architects Podcast=http://www.theucarchitects.com/podcasts/podcasts.xml
Check out our mobile app!
Our own Johan Velduis has created an app just for our site. Check it out!